BOARD MEMBER RECRUITMENT
Black Creek Community Health Centre works with individuals, groups and other agencies to deliver high quality health and social services to the residents of Toronto’s North York area. We are seeking members of the community who have an interest in community-based health care delivery to join our volunteer Board of Directors.
If you want to make a positive difference in your community through leadership in governance, collaboration and strategic planning, we want to hear from you. To qualify for the board, you must live or work in our service delivery area.
To find out more information:
- Visit our website to learn more about our Board of Directors
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Drop by one of our service locations (Sheridan Mall or Yorkgate Mall) and ask for an application form
- Complete an Online Form Here
- Download a Word version of the application and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We envision a healthy, resilient and empowered community where people are connected and support each other.
We engage with individuals, families and organizations to deliver comprehensive health services and programs that enhance community health and well-being.
We encourage members of our diverse communities, including those from Ontario’s Francophone and Indigenous populations to apply.