Quality Improvement Plan
A Quality Improvement Plan describes the steps we’re taking to improve the quality of care we provide to you.
- Help connect you to a doctor or nurse when you need it.
- Develop better processes to share information with local hospitals.
- Ask for your opinion and measure how satisfied you are with the care we provide.
- Help you easily access certain screening tests.
- Better support clients who do not have access to healthy foods.
For more information on our Quality Improvement Plan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-249-8000 x 2236.