One in seven Ontarians with a disability are unable to use services in their community.
Our Accessibility Action Plan describes the steps we’re taking to ensure that we remove any obstacles that make it difficult for people with disabilities to participate in our programs or use our services.
- Create policies that promote respect, dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
- Welcome people with disabilities, their support persons and service animals.
- Provide disability training to all staff and volunteers three months after hiring.
- Notify all participants if a program or service becomes temporarily unavailable.
- Enable persons with a disability to register any concerns through our complaints protocol.