If you live or work in M3J, M3L, M3N, M9L and M9M postal codes:
Dates and Locations:
- Tues May 4 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wed May 5 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Thurs May 6 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Fri May 7 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sat May 8 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sun May 9 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
More information and edibility criteria:
- Drop-in only, no appointments required.
- Age requirements: 18 and older, or turning 18 in 2021.
- Vaccines available while supplies last. Clinic is for a first-dose
- Bring proof of address or employment such as utility bill, drivers license, pay stub.
- Health cards are not required to get a vaccination if you do not have one. Non-insured residents and migrant workers are welcome.
- Questions? Call Black Creek Community Health Centre’s COVID Vaccine Info Line: 647 883 0316.
For more information about vaccine clinics in the community and eligible groups: