We offer a variety of programs and services to help you stay healthy and well.
Contact us to learn more about our upcoming groups and programs.
A healthy lifestyle includes healthy eating and physical activity. Learn more about our Exercise Programs here.
Beyond the Body: Workshop Series on Body Acceptance
It doesn’t matter what size you are you are always deserving of love and respect from others and from yourself!
- Join us for a different kind of conversation about your body, beauty standards, health and food in which we will:
- Challenge and unpack beauty standards and diet culture
- Explore the connections between food and body image
- Develop skills to advocate for yourself in a weight-centric world
- Discuss feelings in a non-judgmental space
- Connect with others and receive support
Dates: Thursdays, starting April 22, 2021 for 8 weeks on Zoom
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
For more information or to register: Call 416-249-8000 or click here.
Shop Smart, Shop Healthy
Join our Registered Dietitian on Zoom for a conversation on making smart choices at the grocery store to help you eat healthier and save money.
Dates and Times: Every 3rd Wednesday of the month.
April 21, 11 am -2 pm
May 19, 11 am – 12 pm
June 23, 11 am -12 pm
For more information or to register: Call 416-246-2388 or click here.
Sheridan Mall Site
Sun Closed Mon - Thu 9 AM - 8:30 PM Fri 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Yorkgate Mall Site
Sun Closed Mon 9 AM - 8:30 PM Tue 9 AM - 5 PM Wed 9 AM - 8:30 PM Thu - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM Sat Closed